Posted by Shane
Being that we skied close to 5 miles the day before we weren’t that “mobile” in the morning. We were slow to get out of bed and to the kitchen to make our breakfast.
Our breakfast was the usual (And this is a complete breakfast for skiing as hard as we did) per person plate:
- One Fried Organic Large Egg
- Bagel w/ Cream Cheese or Toast w/ Butter
- OJ and/or Water (1 Glass)
- 6 pieces of Turkey Bacon (8 for me…)
- 1 Half of Red Grapefruit or 1 Banana
We never had a grapefruit every morning. Who ever had OJ never had a grapefruit. In any case we didn’t get onto the bus to get to the Park City Mountain until 10:15am which meant a 10:45am arrival at the base.